Influencer Ava Louise broke the news that her best friend, 17-year-old Ethan Is Supreme, died of a drug overdose. “I just wish I took it more seriously and didn’t listen to him when he played it off. And I feel like it’s my fault,” the 22-year-old told Inside Edition Digital. Now Ava is revealing what she truly thinks happened, and how others can recognize the warning signs, so they can avoid what happened to Ethan. Inside Edition Digital’s Stephanie Officer has the details.
We share viral videos for all to become aware and sensitize on DAILY WORLDWIDE TRENDS!
Take Care of your Health, Sleep Well and Stay at a healthy weight! Join our WeightLoss Program: Click Here: >> Help me Lose Weight TODAY! <<