Connect with us

Your Daily Trendz

Your Daily Trendz

8-Year-Old and Woman Die in Car of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning


Inside News

8-Year-Old and Woman Die in Car of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Close ×

Galveston, Texas was absolutely covered in snow as the polar vortex knocked out power and heating for millions there and several other states for another day in a row. It’s colder in Texas than it is in Alaska! But those seeking warmth need to be careful. A Houston family was overcome by carbon monoxide fumes as they struggled to stay warm by sleeping in their car as it was parked in the garage. Never run your car and idle while it’s in a garage.

We share viral videos for all to become aware and sensitize on DAILY WORLDWIDE TRENDS!

Take Care of your Health, Sleep Well and Stay at a healthy weight! Join our WeightLoss Program: Click Here: >> Help me Lose Weight TODAY! <<

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

To Top