Chrissy Teigen says her swollen lips were caused by an allergic reaction after biting into an orange peel. “You’re all just gonna think that I got lip fillers,” Teigen joked on social media. “I bit an orange to try to open it, and I think there must have been a pesticide or something on it,” she said. “If you notice tongue swelling or difficulty swallowing, that’s a life-threatening situation, potentially. So go right to the emergency room and have it evaluated,” dermatologist Dr. Doris Day said.
We share viral videos for all to become aware and sensitize on DAILY WORLDWIDE TRENDS!
Take Care of your Health, Sleep Well and Stay at a healthy weight! Join our WeightLoss Program: Click Here: >> Help me Lose Weight TODAY! <<