TV personality and relationship expert Dr. Laura Berman and her husband are mourning the loss of their 16-year-old son Sammy, who died of an accidental drug overdose. “It’s the worst thing that could ever possibly happen,” Berman told Inside Edition. Berman, who hosts “In the Bedroom with Dr. Laura Berman” on the Oprah Winfrey Network, and her husband, Samuel Chapman, say their son died after taking Xanax or possibly Percocet laced with Fentanyl, which they believe he bought over Snapchat.
We share viral videos for all to become aware and sensitize on DAILY WORLDWIDE TRENDS!
Take Care of your Health, Sleep Well and Stay at a healthy weight! Join our WeightLoss Program: Click Here: >> Help me Lose Weight TODAY! <<