Connect with us

Your Daily Trendz

Your Daily Trendz

Woman Badly Burned When Her Hand Sanitizer Catches Fire


Inside News

Woman Badly Burned When Her Hand Sanitizer Catches Fire

Close ×

A mother of two suffered horrific burns to her face, hands, legs and stomach after hand sanitizer ignited, setting her on fire. Katie Wise was getting ready to watch a bedtime movie with her kids when she applied the hand sanitizer. Disaster struck moments later when she lit a candle, and her entire hand and forearm caught fire. Wise says the bottle of sanitizer exploded, covering her entire body in flames. She escaped with her children, but her house is a charred wreck.

We share viral videos for all to become aware and sensitize on DAILY WORLDWIDE TRENDS!

Take Care of your Health, Sleep Well and Stay at a healthy weight! Join our WeightLoss Program: Click Here: >> Help me Lose Weight TODAY! <<

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

To Top